Want to contribute?
Please use this form to send us your photos and associated information. Before taking part, please read the participant information sheet.
Before you complete the form:
- Please check our guidelines on what a makes good photo-ID picture.
- Check your camera’s time and date are correct.
- Sort your photographs into groups taken on the same date and location for uploading.
- DO NOT CROP YOUR PHOTOGRAPHS
- Please send full resolution images if possible, in JPEG or JPG format. If your images are too big (i.e. more than 5 GB each), please make copies of your image files to be a maximum of around 3GB each.
- Use this Grid Reference Finder or Google Maps to finding the latitude and longitude where the photographs were taken from.
- If you have questions, email us at [email protected]
NOTE: If you have any older photographs from previous dolphin encounters, please submit them! While new photos allow us to see the animals’ latest whereabouts, we’d also love to know where animals have previously been seen.
Photo submission form
* If you have more than 20 images from the same encounter, submit the first 20 with this form and send us an email at [email protected] to arrange sending any additional images.